Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Melville Intermediate - Veronica's Extension Cooking Recount

On Monday afternoons I have extension cooking.   Extension cooking is when the cooking teacher, Mrs Brown, picks up how ever many kids she wants and does an extension cooking program.  Now I'm going to tell you about when we made the orange muffin.  First we had to get out all of our items out.  I started smiling when we saw that we had a great big orange.  I got my friend to peel it while I made the mix for the muffins.  All my friend was doing after she had grated the orange was asking if I needed help doing this and that by the time I was done we were ready to put the muffins in the oven.  After 14 to 20 minutes we had to take the muffins out and they looked some yum! At 3:00pm we had to go home sadly my friend came back from where she had to go and that meant that I didn't get to eat her muffins as well as mine.  I've really liked the opportunity to be involved in extension cooking this term.  Report by Veronica a student from Room Five, Melville Intermediate School.

No comments:

Post a Comment