Sunday, March 27, 2011

Melville Intermediate - Berkley Normal School Touch

On Thursday 24th March Melville Intermediate competed in both the Boys and Girls section of the Waikato Inter-Intermediate Touch Competition. The Girls had a extremely close first up game against Cambridge Middle School which they lost by the narrowest of margins 0-1. In their second game they came up against Mr Day and the students of Berkley Normal School. Melville were looking for a commanding display to put them back into the hunt for the semi-finals. The highlights of the game were filmed by Lana and Shania.

Touch Berkley Normal from myles webb on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Courtney Mathis and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. My class blog is mathiscourtneyedm310.blogspot.com. I enjoyed watching your blog post. I have never heard of this sport before and it was very interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lana and Shania,

    We really enjoyed watching your video! We had never played such a game! Thanks for sharing, we'll try to play it in our gym, because it is wet now in the playground.

    Lyudmila and class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lana and Shania,

    My name is Rachel and I am also in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am excited to see that you are interested in sports! I have never herd of the game played in your video, but it reminds me of my favorite sport to play soccer. You are doing a great job with your class blog keep it up!

    ReplyDelete