Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Melville Intermediate - Rainbows End 2010 Part 2

Pirate Ship 2010 - Rainbows End, Y7 Big Day Out.

Rainbows End Recount by Holly Formosa
Yesterday we all went to Rainbows End and it was fun. We first got there we had to line up in the car park with all the other schools. We then got in our Picnic spot before we moved off. We went to the Gold Rush first, Annalize, Teegan, Rachel went on there but it looked a bit scary for me so I didn’t go on it. Then we went onto the litter Fearfall, then the Dragon ride. Then we went on the big Fear Fall. I got up the top and I said to myself “this is it, I can’t get down’. Then bang! I was screaming it was so much fun. I went on the Corkscrew Roller Coaster. We got our seats then the ride started. The first bit was the hill, it went clack, clack then whoosh! Suddenly we went into a loop , then it was all over! Then we went back to the picnic area and back to school.


Rainbows End - Part Two from myles webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment