Friday, February 26, 2010

Melville Intermediate - School Music Room

This is our first official video we made together. The crew was Kelly, Shania, Nathalie and Lana. We'd like to thank Mr Bell, our music teacher for letting us film in the music room. In our tour we showed the marimbas, keyboards, guitars ( electric/ acoustic), ukelele, the recording stidio and the drums. In the recording studio we made a recording using Kelly's voice, guitar and some drum beats. Hope you enjoy the video and please post a comment. Part One of Two.

3 comments:

  1. Wow it seems like Mr. Bell is a very good music teacher. I wish I could learn how to rock out like Mr. Bell. I would love to learn how to play an instrument, but sadly I don't. How did all you guys learn how to play an instrument. Well very good video. If you guys would like to see some of my stuff leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello room 8
    I'm Osiris from room162(California). I really enjoyed this blog because it involves music I'm a really big fan of music. My Dad plays an instrument he plays the guitar. Have you guys ever thought about being music teachers.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 8 I'm Aristotle I'm from King City california. I think it is so cool that you guys have a music class!I wish we had a music class over here it look's a lot of fun.Do you guys enjoy going to music class? I love playing the trumpet.

    ReplyDelete